Do you know that there are several iPhone secret codes that you can use to find information or perform exciting stuff quickly? These codes are known as USSD or quick codes. To use iPhone USSD or secret codes, all you have to do is dial them.
For example, if you want to know the IMEI number of your iPhone quickly, you can use the *#06# USSD code. This article has compiled a list of the best hidden iPhone secret codes that you can play with to find some interesting stuff. Please note that some codes depend upon your device location and type.
Table of Contents
- 25 Best Hidden iPhone Secret Codes
- 1. To get detailed IMEI information
- 2. To manage calls on iPhone
- 3. To activate EFR Mode
- 4. To check signal quality
- 5. To check the network coverage
- 6. To check the call forwarding number
- 7. Displays available time (Post Paid)
- 8. Helps to track or check missed call numbers
- 9. Used for overseas calling tools
- 10. To ascertain the status of call waiting
- 11. Used to activate waiting mode
- 12. Deactivates the waiting mode in iPhone
- 13. Hide phone number
- 14. Check networks available on the iPhone
- 15. To take a look at the SMS center
- 16. Factory reset your iPhone
- 17. Alternate code for factory reset
- 18. To find out operators and internet
- 19. For checking the vibration and flashlight
- 20. To examine Bluetooth function
- 21. About the iPhone camera
- 22. iPhone GPS quality information
- 23. LCD screen performance
- 24. To examine the touchscreen
- 25. Find the prepaid account balance
Apple secret codes allow users to get more from their iPhone devices and do various things quickly and easily. Further, you can do many things only by using these codes.
Let’s now see these 25 hidden iPhone USSD codes.
1. To get detailed IMEI information
If you wish to know detailed IMEI information, type this code on your iPhone screen, and it will display the IMEI of your phone.
2. To manage calls on iPhone
This code enables users to activate or deactivate calls and other communication functions such as packet access, call forwarding, SMS, Fax, voice call, etc.
3. To activate EFR Mode
USSD Code: *3370#
EFR stands for Enhanced Full Rate mode. If you want to improve the sound quality of your iPhone, activate EFR by using this code.
4. To check signal quality
USSD Code: *#*#4636#*#*
If there is a need to check the signal quality of WiFi in one’s area, this code can show that along with battery level, usage information apart from some other information.
Also Read: 30 Best Technology Quotes By World Leaders
5. To check the network coverage
USSD Code: *3001#12345#
At times we want to check the cellular network coverage, and you can obtain this information with the help of this code.
6. To check the call forwarding number
USSD Code: *#67#
By typing, this code one can find out to which number the call from your phone is being forwarded when the phone is busy, or the user rejects an incoming call.
7. Displays available time (Post Paid)
USSD Code: *646#
This code is helpful when one wants to find the available call minutes and works on iPhones using post-paid services.
8. Helps to track or check missed call numbers
USSD Code: *#61#
This code provides information on missed call numbers received on your iPhone.
9. Used for overseas calling tools
USSD Code: *331*
With the help of this code, one can unlock the iPhone code.
Also Read: 10 Best Computer Science Learning Websites
10. To ascertain the status of call waiting
USSD Code: *#43#
This code enables users to learn about the waiting status for SMS, data, voice, fax, sync data, packet access, async data, and pad access.
11. Used to activate waiting mode
USSD Code: *43#
This code will enable iPhone users to activate the call waiting option quickly.
12. Deactivates the waiting mode in iPhone
USSD Code: *#43#*
There is also a code available to deactivate the call waiting option.
Also Read: 9 Best Free Haiku Syllable Counter Websites
13. Hide phone number
USSD Code: *#31#
If you are worried that people may steal your contact number or don’t want to display it in front of a stranger, type this code on your iPhone screen to hide your phone number.
14. Check networks available on the iPhone
USSD Code: *3001#12345#
Sometimes we have to see which networks are available to find if the phone is within the network coverage.
15. To take a look at the SMS center
USSD Code: *#5005*7672#
SMS message Center Number can be viewed by typing this code when you cannot view it.
Also Read: 20 Best Online Coding Camp For Kids 
16. Factory reset your iPhone
USSD Code: *#*#7780#*#*
You can use this code to restore the phone to factory settings. This will remove all the settings preferences on your iPhone.
17. Alternate code for factory reset
USSD Code: *2767*3855#
With this code, too, it is possible to change all the iPhone settings to the original.
18. To find out operators and internet
USSD Code: *#*#197328640#*#*
If you need to find out the internet operators, this code will enable you to do so.
19. For checking the vibration and flashlight
USSD Code: #*#0842#*#*
Use this code instead of taking the long route to check phone vibration and the flashlight settings.
20. To examine Bluetooth function
USSD Code: *#*#232331#*#*
Not sure if the Bluetooth is properly functioning or not? Type this code to see easily and quickly if it is working properly
21. About the iPhone camera
USSD Code: *#*#34971539#*#
If you want information about your iPhone camera, type this code, and it will display all the information on your phone screen.
22. iPhone GPS quality information
USSD Code: *#*#1472365#*#*
If you ever need to know how well the GPS on your iPhone is working, this code will help you.
23. LCD screen performance
USSD Code: *#*#0*#*#*
Not happy with the LCD screen performance? This code lets you check how well the LCD of your iPhone is doing.
24. To examine the touchscreen
USSD Code: *#*#2664#*#*
The touchscreen of your iPhone can gradually become less responsive. To learn about touchscreen sensitivity, use this code.
25. Find the prepaid account balance
USSD Code: *777#
With this code, you can immediately know how much-prepaid account balance is there on your iPhone.
iPhone secret codes are primarily helpful, but some may not work on specific models. However, these codes have been selected for their usefulness. Utilize these and many more codes to get the best out of your iPhone.