This post was last Updated on by Himanshu Tyagi to reflect the accuracy and up-to-date information on the page.
The quality of emails in your mailing lists matters the most as in case of more soft bounces and deliverability issues; your domain reputation score gets a hit. After that, most of your emails will start landing in the Spam folder.
A complete nightmare, right! Therefore, you should make a healthy habit of cleaning your email list regularly. And, for that, there are many bulk free email verification services.
These bulk email validation tools separate spammy and fake emails in your mailing list, and you get emails of genuine people to communicate to. Here, we will review one of the best email validation tools out there – DeBounce.
DeBounce is a powerful email verification tool for any business. It is a quick and precise platform for email validation and verification that provides a 97.5% deliverability.
How does DeBounce validate emails to clean your list?
By a mix of validation methods and proprietary algorithms depending on the internal database, the validity of an email address can be found out.
Any invalid addresses are filtered out at the end of the list validation process, leaving a clean, fully deliverable email list ready for marketing and business requirements. We have explained in depth below how the process of email validation works.
Syntax Search for Email Addresses: This eliminates incorrectly formatted email addresses in compliance with IETF guidelines.
Domain/MX Records Check: This scans the email address’s DNS entries. It marks the corresponding email address as invalid if an MX entry is missing or finds the domain invalid.
Detection of role-based accounts: Email sent to role-based mail such as admin@, postmaster@, sales@, info@, admin@, etc., can have a detrimental effect on your deliverability, and certain ISPs can even blacklist you. This process identifies specific addresses and flags them.
Detection of Disposable Email Address: Throwaway or disposable email addresses are identified and processed correctly. Usually, these are used for signup forms or to bypass login forms that need an email address.
Spam Trap Detection: This detects spam BOTs, blacklisted or bogus email addresses, and seeds by checking the addresses in the list against the available list of domains and email addresses used for trapping spammers.
Checking DNSBLs and URI DNSBLs for blacklisting: A DNSBL is a list of IP addresses frequently used for spam. A URI DNSBL is a DNSBL that lists domain names that have been discovered in spam email messages but have not usually been discovered inside legitimate messages.
In the method, email addresses and IP addresses are tested to trap spam networks against known DNSBLs and URI DNSBLs.
Final verification: On each email address, this phase conducts deep-level extended SMTP verifications. Without submitting an individual email to the inbox, the emails would be pinged for mailbox presence.
How to validate your email lists using DeBounce?
Using DeBounce, you can quickly import and clean your dashboard lists, check a single email address, and download the segmented data.
Step 1: By dragging the file into the dotted field, upload your email list in TXT or CSV format, then wait for the application to process your list. It will highlight duplicate rows.
Step 2: To make sure your list does not include any bad emails, sorting starts. With DeBounce, all syntax, spam-traps, bounce, catch-all, and disposable emails are defined. Along with the validation process, you can also choose to enrich your list.
Step 3: You can download your clean list once it is verified. The download section is customizable, and the export file can be modified to suit your preferences. With only a few clicks, you can separate all parts quickly.
DeBounce Email Validation Features
- Accuracy: It guarantees a 97.5% deliverability.
- Turnaround time: 200,000 email addresses can be processed in 4 to 5 hours.
- Free trial: Yes, the first 100 checks are free. For that, you only need to register.
- API authentication in real-time: Yes; API for Python, Ruby, PHP, and C#.
- Accepted formats for uploading lists and emails: TXT and CSV formats
- Usable Format for Downloaded Results: CSV
- Customized/scalable services: Yes
- Verification of Bulk Email: Yes
- Deletion of Email Duplication: Yes
- Habitual identification of complainant: Yes
- Bad domain detection: Yes
- Detection of spam keywords: Yes
- Role-based identification of accounts: Yes
- Detection of Disposable Email Address: Yes
- Required to download or install the software: No
- Email address syntax checker: Yes
- Anti-grey listing technology: Yes
- Domain confirmation and MTA validation: Yes
- Selectable Options for Download: Yes
- Customer support: Via online chat and email
Additional features by DeBounce
1. Anti-greylisting: Intentional delays between several validations to act like a well-configured email server.
2. Lead Finder: A fantastic tool to find someone’s email address by generating and validating potential email addresses.
4. WordPress Plugin: If you have a WordPress website, you can quickly and easily incorporate the DeBounce plugin into all of your forms.
5. 100% Money-Back Guarantee: For any more than an 8 % bounce rate, DeBounce offers a complete refund.
DeBounce is one of the best email validation tools out there. You also get 100 free credits to check their services before buying additional credits.
This review will help you to make a better decision. Do let me know what you think of DeBounce in the comments section below.