Here we have compiled a list of the 10 best CSV to Graph converter software for Windows. You can see datasets stored in CSV spreadsheet files with this free program. These programs can create a wide range of graphs to display CSV data.
These programs allow you to develop and analyze the most popular graphs, including Area, Bubble, Column, Column and Line, Pie, Net, Stock, Scatter, and many others.
Also Read: 8 Best Screen Resolution Changer For Windows
Table of Contents
10 Best CSV to Graph Converter Software for Windows
1. Microsoft Excel
A great alternative to download is Microsoft Excel, the industry-standard spreadsheet program for managing and manipulating data.
- A large number of mathematical functions are offered by Excel and can handle a wide variety of file types.
- You can edit, modify, and view data with its help.
- Inspections and statistical analysis can be completed promptly.
- You can also change the font’s style and size.
- Downloadable pre-loaded templates are also offered.
- It makes data collection and analysis tools easy to use.
Also Read: 10 Best Auto Tune Software for Windows
2. Google Sheets
Google Sheets is free to use for people and organizations, much like the rest of the Google Workspace suite.
- It may use data from various sources to gain profound insights.
- It includes everything you’ll need for data analysis, visualization, and optimum use.
- Up to 100 individuals can collaborate on a single document using sheets.
- Copying a link or sending a document directly makes sharing documents straightforward.
- Sheets users can manage specific sheets inside a document at the bottom of the screen.
Also Read: 8 Best PGP Encryption Software for Windows
3. Gnumeric Spreadsheet
Gnumeric Spreadsheet is a free, open-source spreadsheet program that can also be used for data visualization. You may graph different spreadsheet files using it, including CSV. You can use it to create several types of charts, including Area, Bar, Bubble, ColoredXY, Column, Contour, and DropBar.
- Some techniques you might employ to perform calculations include descriptive statistics, sampling, dependent observation, one-sample test, two-sample test, and multiple-sample test.
- You can evaluate data using a variety of mathematical operations, including bitwise operations, complex operations, engineering logic, mathematics, number theory, random numbers, strings, etc.
- Additionally, it includes tools like Goal Seek, Solver, Auto Save, and AutoCorrect.
- In addition, CSV supports spreadsheets in TSV, HTML, XLS, and other formats.
Also Read: 10 Best Free VNC Software For Windows
4. WPS Spreadsheet
Another excellent CSV to graph converter on this list is WPS Spreadsheet. You may use it to view and analyze datasets from CSV files by plotting several sorts of graphs. These graph kinds include column, line, pie, bar, area, scatter, stock, radar, and combo graphs.
- In addition, CSV supports many more spreadsheet formats, including XLS, XLT, XLSX, DBF, and DIF.
- A produced spreadsheet in it can be encrypted.
- Its built-in and online libraries both contain a large number of templates. To use the online library, sign in using your registered account.
- Its Formula tab contains a wide range of mathematical operations, such as logical, financial, statistical, engineering, etc., which you can use to do calculations.
- It also offers tools to condense data, apply filters, construct pivot tables, highlight duplicates, eliminate duplicate items, and more.
Also Read: 10 Best Pool Design Software for Windows
SciEnPlot is a free and open-source CSV to graph converter for Windows. It can plot CSV files using a variety of plot types, Symbol Plots, ColorMap Surface, and 3D Plot.
- You may also compute statistics for a particular column, such as sum, minimum, maximum, mean, median, standard deviation, P value, chi-square, etc. Additionally shown is the histogram for computed column statistics.
- You can generate statistics using column values and add the results to the spreadsheet by employing various mathematical functions.
- It offers tools for calculating 1D and 2D functions with plots.
- You may assess the Least Square Nonlinear Curve Fitting problem using the imported dataset.
- It also includes other helpful utilities like Create Custom Functions, Convert Matrix to XYZ Columns, and Note Board.
6. LibreOffice Calc
LibreOffice Calc is another free CSV to Graph converter software for Windows. It is utilized for dynamic data analysis and interactive table layouts.
- It opens up several styling possibilities.
- You can use pre-made, commercially available spreadsheets, thanks to it.
- It makes direct cell formatting practical to utilize.
- This makes stuff rotatable.
- This software is sophisticated and simple to use and is available for free.
- Both pros and beginners can use it.
Corel created Corel Quattro Pro (now WordPerfect), a spreadsheet program for handling your money and accounts.
- Users can examine and modify the formatting options, and they can read and write CSV files.
- Corel Quattro has a clean, sophisticated user interface.
- It contains many capabilities that are similar to those in Microsoft Excel.
- It’s a spreadsheet tool created especially for business people that frequently use spreadsheets.
- Two of its capabilities, Perfect Expert Wizard and Quick-Fit, are excellent for creating spreadsheets on the move.
- Both office employees and home users should strongly consider using this program.
Also Read: 7 Best Latency Checker Software for Windows
8. XML Editor
XML editor is another efficient and dependable CSV editing application.
- It enables the user to view many CSV files at once.
- It is easy to download and is free.
- It is easy to use and understand.
- Both comment separators and encapsulation separators are available in the program.
- It can open and edit CSV and XML files with ease.
- Each window provides a unique set of features for viewing complex XML, CSV, text, and custom field-separated documents.
uniCSVed is another top free CSV to Graph converter software for Windows. Here are its some of the top features:
- Among other things, you can edit, add, delete, and copy selected records. You can also delete blank lines and leading and trailing spaces.
- You can also fix a CSV file.
- It’s very straightforward software.
- Its user interface is straightforward and uncomplicated.
- You could drag and drop CSV objects into the workspace or utilize the file browser.
- The minimal CPU and RAM requirements do not affect system performance.
Also Read: 10 Best Gerber Viewer Software for Windows
10. Calligra Sheets
Downloadable Calligra Sheets is a top-notch CSV editor for Windows. The Calligra Office Suite comes with it.
- It is open-source and free.
- It enables professional editing of CSV files.
- With this software, you may quickly delete columns and rows and alter cell values.
- It enables you to open alternative MS Excel-compatible file types with ease.
- OpenOffice.org, LibreOffice, and Microsoft Office can read files created using Calligra Suite.
Also Read: 8 Best Cabinet Design Software for Windows
Here we have compiled a list of the 10 best free CSV to Graph converter software for Windows. Use any of these free software mentioned above to quickly convert CSV files to any graph of your choice. Subscribe to our newsletter to get similar posts straight to your inbox.