This post was last Updated on by Himanshu Tyagi to reflect the accuracy and up-to-date information on the page.
Here we have compiled a list of the 10 best Udemy Python courses for beginners. To compile this list, we have considered various factors such as total enrolled students, tutor’s professional background, and overall positive and negative reviews. Do read all courses review here to make an informed decision to enroll in the best Python course on Udemy.
Python is one of the most popular programming languages because it is easier to learn due to its simple syntax. Python is the first choice for beginners who want to learn to program. It has a wide range of applications in various fields, including data science, machine learning, AI, cybersecurity, etc.
10 Best Udemy Python Courses for Beginners
The best part of Udemy is that it offers affordable programming courses, including Python, and thus it can help you master Python and grab your dream job. After learning Python, you can become a data scientist, web developer, business intelligence analyst, or other role requiring Python skills.
Instructor: Ziyad Yehia
No. of students: 119,971
This course is only 9 hours long. So if you reserve some time for it every day, you will be able to complete it and receive your certificate in a short time. In this course, you’ll study the essentials of Python at a beginner’s pace.
This means you won’t fall behind and won’t waste time filling the gaps. Once you have completed this course, you can easily say that you’ve grasped the concept since you will be creating 11 working Python projects.
- Learn Python in a Comprehensive and Memorable Way.
- Create 11 Python projects that are both entertaining and memorable.
- Write High-Quality Python Code Using Object-Oriented Programming.
- Use Python loops to increase the efficiency of your code and increase your productivity.
- Create Python programs using logic and data structures.
- Generate Automated Messages and Customize User Experiences using Raw Text Data in Python.
- Simplify Your Code by Creating Your Custom Python Functions.
Also Read: 7 Best Python IDE for Windows [Code Editors]
Instructor: Colt Steele
Enrolled Students: 88,975
The course covers all of Python’s most recent additions and revisions. Rather than sitting back and viewing a series of videos, the goal of this course is to get you writing code as soon as possible.
This course covers all of the major topics covered in introductory Python courses and more advanced topics such as web scraping, crawling, and testing, to mention a few. Please feel free to look over the curriculum and watch some of the free sample videos.
- You’ll learn all of the essentials of coding with Python
- Learn about all of Python 3.6’s new features
- Understanding Object-oriented Programming
- Work with Lambdas
- Create games using Python
- Work with all of Python’s data structures, including lists, dictionaries, sets, and tuples.
Instructor: Green Chameleon Learning
Enrolled Students: 159,293
The next in our list of Best Udemy Python courses in Python for Absolute Beginners. In this course, you will be able to learn Python at your own pace with the help of video lectures, quizzes, review tasks, and programming challenges.
- Program fluently in Python
- Understand concepts like flow control and functions in computer science
- Pycharm to write Python programs
- Python basics
- Strings, Lists, Dictionaries, Tuples, Sets, and other data structures
Instructor: Bharath Thippireddy
Enrolled Students: 217,235
This Udemy Python course is suitable for both beginners and experts alike. After enrolling in this course, you can learn the basics of Python programming, but as you progress, it takes an advanced learning path suitable for experienced programmers.
- Use conditional statements and looping techniques to define logic.
- Install the Eclipse IDE and the Python Virtual Machine.
- Take a look at how the input and output functions work.
- Functions, Lambdas Decorators, and Generators can all be created and used.
- Implement abstraction, use abstract classes and interfaces.
- Understand what interfaces are, why they’re essential, and how they’re used.
Instructor: Jason Cannon
Enrolled Students: 68,651
If you want to learn how to build Python programs like a pro, solve real-world problems, or automate tedious and complex processes, this Udemy Python course is for you. The course is presented straightforwardly.
- Python setup
- Strings and variables
- Numbers and math
- Booleans and conditions
- Dictionaries and Tuples
- Learn to program using Python 2 and Python 3
Instructor: Febin George
This course is meant for novices who want to have a hands-on learning experience with Python. It will teach you programming ideas from the ground up, with Python being the most basic language for a beginner to start with.
Many practice problems, programming lectures, and PDF notes have been provided to ensure that you have a fantastic learning experience.
At the end of this Udemy Python course, you will work on a project that has been built for you to apply all of the concepts that you will have learned by the end of the course, giving you the confidence to begin building your independent Python applications.
- Obtain a thorough understanding of programming concepts
- Create your self-contained programs
- Learn the fundamentals of the Python programming language
- Setting up Python development environment
- Variables and data types
- Numbers, Operators, and Strings
- List, Tuple, and Dictionary
- Conditional and Looping statements
- Functions and exceptional handling
Instructor: Ardit Sulce
This course will teach you all you need to know to get you started with Python and more. By the end of the course, you will be able to create complete programs along with their graphical UI so that you can impress your friends or boss.
The instructor takes you through the process step by step, starting from the beginning and presuming you have no prior programming knowledge or a computer science degree. Most Python students come from a variety of backgrounds.
This course will teach you Python and offer you hands-on experience with it in a real-world setting.
- Fundamental of Python programming.
- Create a desktop application that converts between units.
- Deploy a web application to a live server that anybody with a browser can use.
- Make a command-line application.
- Create a standalone desktop program that works on Windows, Mac, and Linux PCs.
- Construct a browser-based web application.
Instructor: Cher Hin Chong
Enrolled Students: 17,101
This is a hands-on course that guides students through writing Python programs step by step, explaining the syntax and principles behind each line of code. This course covers variables, data structures, algorithms, control structures, functions, and language syntax, among other topics.
This course does not have any requirements. This is a Python foundation course that assumes you don’t have any prior programming experience. In this Udemy Python course, you will learn all the essential Python Programming Concepts.
Also Read: How To Create Keylogger In Python
Instructor: Mihai Catalin Teodosiu
The lectures are brief, but they provide a wealth of information about the subject. The short quizzes will ensure that you have heard all of the important ideas in the lectures.
The best feature is the interactive coding, which allows you to get direct hands-on experience with the content and check that you understand what you think you know. This course is well-structured, brief, and easy to understand.
- Starting from the beginning, you will master the three major concepts in Python.
- Python strings and string functions.
- Sets, set methods, and frozensets.
- Dictionaries and dictionary functions.
- You’ll create the virtual environment for working with Django, Graphene and creating a GraphQL API.
Instructor: Ajay Tech
Enrolled Students: 106,250
This course is open to everyone, even if they have no prior programming expertise. Every topic has been thoroughly described, with examples, in an easy-to-understand manner. You can go at your own pace while taking the course and practicing the activities at the end of each topic.
The best part is that the programming examples in the lessons are demonstrated using either the Anaconda Jupyter Notebook or the Python IDLE tool.
- The fundamentals of programming and the Python programming language.
- Thorough understanding of the Python programming environment.
- Write codes using Python’s logical constructs.
- Use the Python standard library to get started.
With this, we sum our list of 10 best Udemy Python courses for beginners. Do check out these Python courses and make an informed decision based on course content and your learning requirements. Apart from that, you should also check their reviews and the professional background of the course instructor.