Here we have compiled a list of the 50 best data science memes and jokes. So, if you are looking for a break from work, check out these funny memes on data analytics and science. We have also included jokes about data scientists and machine learning that will make you feel relaxed.
Previously, we shared 30 funniest artificial intelligence memes and 35 funny Python programming memes. Today, we have collected memes and jokes for data science professionals that have been doing a round on the Internet.
So, do check out this complete list and let us know which meme from the list you find the most hilarious. Also, don’t forget to share these memes with your friends and colleagues to share a good laugh.
50 Best Data Science Memes and Jokes
1. What do data scientists do?
Also Read: 10 Best Artificial General Intelligence Companies
2. And then they said
That Excel file was big data.
3. Let’s reveal what AI is.
4. Yeah, I keep to myself.
I learned stats on the mean streets of violated assumptions and limited sample sizes. I don’t like to talk about it much.
5. Oh, you’re a data scientist?
Tell me all about how to do analytics with Excel.
Also Read: Create Funny Celebrity Face Swap Videos And Memes
6. You think that completing that Coursera class.
Made you a data scientist?
7. I want answers.
Call the data scientist right now!
8. I don’t always do big data analytics.
But it’s with more than 7 days of data when I do.
9. I got 98.93% accuracy.
10. The AI model they want.
The data they give.
Also Read: 15 Best Python Development Companies For Hire in the UK
11. What companies ask for in their data scientist job description.
- Deep Learning
- Data Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Team lead + Project lead
- 10+ years experience
12. So, what’s your idea of a perfect date?
YYYY-MM-DD: I find other formats a bit confusing.
13. Selling my damn data!
14. I’m going to store a lot of structured data.
In a database, correct?
15. AI, machine learning, and statistics!
Also Read: How To Insert Bar Charts in the Excel
16. Data Scientist
17. My company created a ground-breaking algorithm that predicts with 95% accuracy what our users will click next!
Wow, that could be huge for assistive technology!
We’re using it to pop up ads right under that user’s cursor just before they click.
18. K-means be like.
19. Data scientist ingredients:
20. First time using R.
After years of experience with R.
Also Read: R If Elseif Tutorial With Examples
21. My algorithm correctly classifies my texts’ sentiment 100% of the time.
Wow, that’s amazing!
22. My son is Leo, which means Lion, so he shall be decisive.
My daughter is Joy, so she shall be happy.
We will name our son ADAM…
So he shall always use Adaptive Moment Estimation To Optimize The Learning rate.
23. That’s how self-supervised learning works.
24. Data scientist after writing a Flask app.
You know, I’m something of a software engineer myself.
25. Client: Just a touch of AI.
Also Read: 60 Best Quotes About Software Development
26. Masters in Data Science:
Week 1: Calculus
Week 2: Linear Algebra
27. CEO: Can we stop to get deep learning?
CTO: We have deep learning at home.
Deep learning at home:
28. Skipping steps is very dangerous.
29. Four stages of learning data science:
- That looks interesting
- It can’t be that bad
- This is worse than I had anticipated
- Please help me, Jesus!
30. Why does Python live on land?
Because it’s above C-level!
Also Read: How to Write a Loop in R
31. Is this a data science?
32. Should I follow the data or my instincts?
33. What data scientists are afraid of!
Data scientist: Research and Maths
34. A data scientist is a data analyst working in Silicon Valley.
35. Got the role of jr. data scientist!
Got the task of data labeling for 15.4 GB of data.
Also Read: How to Merge Data in R
36. Data Science and Machine Learning
Corporate needs you to find the differences between this picture and this picture.
DS Noobs: They are the same picture.
37. Hard to swallow pills.
Machine learning and data science are not about programming; they are maths.
38. I’m a data scientist.
R or Python? HTML!
39. Puppy project growth based on trends.
40. Interviewer: What’s your biggest strength?
Me: I’m an expert in machine learning.
Interviewer: What’s 9+10?
Me: it’s 3
Interviewer: Not even close. It’s 19.
Me: It’s 16.
Interviewer: Wrong. It’s still 19.
Me: It’s 18.
Interviewer: No, it’s 19.
Me: It’s 19.
Interviewer: You’re hired.
Also Read: Matrices in R | How to Create, Update, and Modify R Matrices
- Computer vision
- Deep learning
- Data science
- Machine learning
42. When you complete an online course on machine learning and realize it won’t be enough for you to get a job in the field.
You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words.
43. No, it doesn’t affect my baby.
22 years later.
I am using the exact data for training and testing.
44. A machine learning algorithm walks into a bar. The bartender asks, “What’ll you have?” The algorithm says, “What’s everyone else having?”
45. It’s called “Data Science.”
Not “Data Magic.”
Also Read: 10 Best R Programming Courses On Udemy
46. Quiet Pleases!
Core data science in progress.
47. Builds a data dashboard.
Data shows his business is failing, and he needs to file for bankruptcy.
48. Did you hear data scientists now make more than software people like us?
How is that possible?
We build solutions, yet they’re the ones whose pay is up there with doctors.
Doctors save lives. All data scientists do is make graphs.
C’mon. There’s got to be a lot more to it than that.
Yeah. You’re probably right.
Hey boss, I made that graph you requested.
You’re a lifesaver! Let’s take raises after the meeting.
49. Data science in one photo.
50. He’s making a database.
He’s sorting it twice.
Select * from contacts where behavior=’nice’
SQL Clause is coming to town!
Also Read: 15 Best Python Libraries for Data Science and Analysis
We hope that you enjoyed these funny data science memes and jokes. Please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and colleagues so that they can also have a good laugh. As data science jobs can get stressful sometimes, these memes can help you become more relaxed by making you laugh harder.
Hello Friends! I am Himanshu, a hobbyist programmer, tech enthusiast, and digital content creator.
With CodeItBro, my mission is to promote coding and help people from non-tech backgrounds to learn this modern-age skill!