Table of Contents
It is an easy way to handle the coding. It is like you use a mobile application to manage your pictures. You pick up some layouts and put your images in them.
React has made it to the top of this list because of its efficiency and popularity. It is a great source to work on interactive and single-page applications. This framework is used by some trendy websites such as Airbnb, NetFlix, Uber, and Twitter.
There are a lot more, but this small list has names that are enough to prove the reliability level of React.
Pros of React
- The easily exploitable components of React are best for making the life of developers easy.
- It can be submerged effortlessly in a lot of other backend and frontend frameworks. This means you can work with other frameworks while working with react.
- It gets regular updates, and programmers keep getting convenience through React.
Cons of React:
- The fast updates sometimes work as a curse because programmers find it hard to match.
- It is a little complicated to learn for new programmers.
Also Read: 10 Best iPhone Coding Apps for Kids
Preact is very similar to React with the same rules. You will get some excellent premade components to add to the programs.
Ts quality of being lightweight makes it desirable for programmers. It is also compatible with React, which helps quicken the process.
Pros of Preact:
- It is not complicated but performs very efficiently.
- It has the option of a CLI tool which is an excellent help for Developers.
- It also has a detail named LinkState, which is a game-changer in optimization.
Cons of Preact:
- It is comparatively a new addition, and not many programmers are using it at the moment.
- CreateClass and PropType are not fully supported on Preact.
Vue is a spectacular framework for newbies. It provides comprehensive yet straightforward support to the programmers in the coding.
It is also a great tool to make the interactive part of the programs efficient. Vue is actively used to create web and apps by Adobe, Shien, Upwork, and Zoom.
There are so many other big names credited to it that show the dependability level of Vue. Here are some pros and cons for you to decide if it is suitable for you or not.
Pros of Vue:
- It is the best solution to the fast configuration because of the presence of MVC.
- It is lightweight and straightforward for new learners.
- The documentation and coding are robust on Vue.
Cons of Vue:
- The little exposure of territories makes it very limited.
When it comes to front-end development, Angular is the safest framework. There is a very slim chase of lack in design. This is why companies like Vevo, Lego, Forbes, Delta, and Xbox have web and apps made in this framework.
Pros of Angular:
- The two-way binding of data is the best feature that is extremely helpful in creating a connection of view layer and model.
- The options in this framework are endless and very unique.
- It offers both app and web development features without any overlap.
Cons of Angular:
- This is not a lightweight framework to learn for new programmers.
- It does get updated, but it is not an easy task to move from one version to another.
Also Read: 7 Best Free Coding Software for Kids
Node is a backend JS framework primarily used to develop web applications that require maximum efficiency in handling extensive concurrent connections. It was developed in 2009 and helps web developers to create applications using a single language.
Pros of Node:
- Easy integration
- Enhanced scalability
- Asynchronous and non-blocking thread execution
- Efficiently handle a large volume of concurrent user requests
- Easy to learn and comprehensive community support
- Tons of free tools available for integration
Cons of Node:
- Not so efficient in handling CPU-intensive tasks.
- Constant requirement of callbacks might affect code quality