In this post, I will cover a list of 5 free Android apps to boost productivity. With the help of these apps, you can track shipping packages, print files through your smartphones, edit office documents on the go, access your desktop remotely, and collaboratively edit documents.
That being said, let’s get started.
- This is a paid app that allows you to easily track your shipping packages. It caters to a host of shipping carriers like Aramex, Brazilian Post, Canada Post, City Link, DHL USA to name a few.
- Get notifications and ringtone, LED, and email alerts.
- The app also lets you sync tracking list between PC and phone without having to type on phone. This additional feature can save your team’s time.
- Group package list by carrier.
- You can even email tracking information.
- Edit and delete packages.
2. Cloud Print
- Cloud Print from Google allows you to print files from any compatible Android device to any Google Cloud Print connected printer.
- You can also share a pic from apps like Gallery, File Manager, etc. to Cloud Print.
- Keep track of your print jobs.
- Find and register new printers on LAN.
- With the help of this app, you can share your printers with your friends. The app offers an internal browser for file management and allows printing of web pages and also from the clipboard.
- The free version of this app lets you view Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents. Its paid version also allows you to access documents from cloud storages including Google Docs and Adobe.
- Documents ToGo paid version has more features as it gives you the ability to edit, create and view Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files. It also allows you to view PDF documents.
- It comes with an array of abilities like it permits desktop app for bi-directional synchronization.
- You can easily move files from your Windows PC to your Android device using their free desktop app.
- PocketCloud Remote RDP/VNC lets you access files and run apps on Windows or Mac computers remotely.
- The apps offer superior connectivity options, fast performance not only on Wi-Fi but 3G/4G networks too and unparalleled security and reliability.
- Top Business Apps to increase Productivity by PCWorld.
- Easy to set-up and use. The app is pretty stable and it lets you access your home computer from anywhere in the world.
- Box allows you to easily access and work with your office documents at one place.
- You can request comments from your colleagues and peers and invite them to edit docs.
- 10 GB free storage space to back up all your important docs and files.
- Support 200+ file types.
- Search within PDFs, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files.
- Share large files.
- Winner of PC Magazine’s Editors’ Choice Award.
Also check: iOS emulator for android.
With this, we sum up our list of 5 free Android apps to boost productivity. From the list, I really like Box as it gives me 10 GB of free storage space to store my docs, Documents ToGo to edit documents on the go, and Cloud Print to send prints docs using my phone.
Hope you like these apps, and if you know some other good apps which can help others to boost their productivity, then please feel free to drop them in the comments section below :)